hey i don't blame you, davey could be a hot girl, but the hansons??? even though they all look like girls, even up close, they wouldn't be hot
Printable View
hey i don't blame you, davey could be a hot girl, but the hansons??? even though they all look like girls, even up close, they wouldn't be hot
ITS BEEN SO QUITE LATELY WITHOUT HARIY LARRY AROUND TO MAKE HIS LIL COMMENTS... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
I wouldn't fun of Hairy Larry. There is a reason he is no longer on the board.
just an observation...
did he get kicked off?
no, he is no longer with us I am afraid.
im sorry to hear that
what happened?
I am in no way affiliated with maximum. Take note.
Honestly, I don't wanna give the details, I don't know enough to be absolutely sure. All I know is Larry is probably gone from this board for good.
what happened to hairy larry?